- Fundamentals of Probabilistic Data Mining with Thomas Hueber and Jean-Baptiste Durand (teaching resources in chamilo).
- Machine Learning for Multimodal Data with Karteek Alahari, Eric Gaussier, Didier Schwab and Georges Quénot (teaching resources in chamilo).
- Fundamentals of Probabilistic Data Mining with Thomas Hueber (teaching resources in chamilo).
- Machine Learning for Computer Vision and Audio Processing (ex Category Learning and Object Recognition) with Karteek Alahari (teaching resources in chamilo).
- Fundamentals of Probabilistic Data Mining (with Thomas Hueber and Fei Zheng). Course resources at chamilo (login required).
- Category Learning and Object Recognition (with Karteek Alahari and Cordelia Schmidt). Webpage and resources.
- Advanced Learning Models (with Julien Mairal). Webpage and resources.
- Fundamentals of Probabilistic Data Mining (with Jean-Baptiste Durand).
- Unsupervised Learning for Human Robot Perception at Robotics and AI Summer School 2021 (Jun’21). Online recording.
- Towards socially intelligent robots: preliminary results of the H2020 SPRING and the ANR ML3RI projects at PI Stories University of Trento (Jun’21).
- Unsupervised Audio-Visual Fusion for Upstream Human Behavior Understanding at AI4Media Workshop on New Learning Paradigms and Distributed AI (May’21). Online recording (Starts at 1h09′).
- Variational Autoencoders for Audio, Visual and Audio-Visual Learning at DaSCI Webinars (Feb’21)
- Speaker localisation and enhancement in populated environments at ICPR 2020 Workshop on Deep Learning for Human-Centric Activity Understanding (Jan’21)
- Combining auditory and visual data to enhance the speech signal at ICPR 2020 Workshop on Multimodal pattern recognition for social signal processing in human computer interaction (Jan’21)
- Towards audio-visual speech enhancement in robotic platforms at Journée “perception et interaction homme-robot” du Groupe de Travail GT5 Interactions Personnes / Systèmes Robotiques du GDR Robotique (Dec’20)
- Choosing wisely your deep training loss at Universidade NOVA de Lisboa (March’20)
- Artificial Intelligence for Social Robots in Gerontological Healthcare at European Robotics Forum (March’20)
- Significancy & Robustness in Deep Regression at University of Trento (Jul’19)
- Probabilistic and deep methods for human behavior understanding at Media Integration and Communication Center (Jul’19 )
- Multi-speaker audio-visual diarization at SOUND Workshop Bar-Ilan (Dec’18 )
- Multimodal social behavior understanding at ACM SIGMM Rising Star Lecture at ACM MM (Oct’18 )
- Audio-Visual Multiple Speaker with Robotic Platforms at University of Trento and RHUM Workshop (May’18 )
- Matrix completion: a computer vision perspective at Carnegie Mellon University and Digital Video and Multimedia Lab of Columbia University (Jun’16 )
- Multimodal behavioral signal processing in the wild at Télécom-ParisTech (Jun’16 )
- Variational EM and non-linear optimization for multi-sensor scene analysis at Laboratoire d’Analyse et d’Architecture de Systèmes du CNRS (Dec’15)
- Free-standing conversational groups: the SALSA dataset and multi-modal head and body pose estimation at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya – Image and Video Processing Group and INRIA Nancy Grand-Est – Team multispeech (Nov’15)
- Multimodal Automatic Analysis of Group Behavior at Workshop on Multimedia Frontiers Lecture (Oct’15)
- Deep generative modeling of sequential data with dynamical variational autoencoders at IEEE ICASSP (May’21). Webpage.
- Audio-visual variational speech enhancement at Intelligent Sensing Summer School (Sep’20)
- Probabilistic and deep regression for computer vision (ICIAP, Sep’19) [post]
- Multimodal human behavior analysis in the wild (IAPR ICPR, Dec’16)
- Learning from noisy and missing data (ACM Multimedia, Oct’16) [post]