- Xiaoyu Bie December 15th, 2019Xiaoyu Bie started his PhD in the Perception Team on December 1st, 2019. Xiaoyu’s PhD deals with deep probabilistic generative models for audio-visual data, and happens in close collaboration with Prof. Laurent Girin (G-INP, Grenoble). Xiaoyu’s PhD is funded by the Multidisciplinary Institute of Artificial Intelligence.
- Anand Ballou November 8th, 2019Anand Ballou started his PhD in the Perception Team on November 1st, 2019. Anand’s PhD deals with reinforcement learning for audio-visual HRI, and happens in close collaboration with Dr. Radu Horaud (Inria, Grenoble). Anand’s PhD is funded by the Multidisciplinary Institute of Artificial Intelligence.
- Louis Airale November 8th, 2019Louis Airale started his PhD in the Pervasive and Perception Teams on October 1st, 2019. Louis’s PhD deals with multi-modal (audio-visual) data generation, and happens in close collaboration with Prof. Dominique Vaufreydaz (UGA, Grenoble). Louis’s PhD is funded by the Initiatives de Recherche Stratégiques Program of IDEX at Université Grenoble Alpes.
- Wen Guo November 7th, 2019Wen Guo started her PhD in the Perception Team on October 1st, 2019. Wen’s PhD deals with multi-person body pose estimation, and happens in close collaboration with Dr. Francesc Moreno-Noguer (UPC, Barcelona). Wen’s PhD is funded by the PIMPE Project of the International Strategic Partnerships Program of IDEX at Université Grenoble Alpes.
- Yihong Xu October 1st, 2018Yihong is a PhD student in the perception team working on deep neural architectures for different problems related to multiple object and person tracking. Yihong started his PhD in September 2018.
- Guillaume Delorme October 6th, 2017Guillaume is a PhD student in the perception team that is interested in unsupervised person re-identification and on multiple-person tracking. Guillaume started his PhD on September 2017.
- Viet Nhat Nguyen February 17th, 2020Viet Nhat Nguyen is a Masters student in the Perception team from February to July 2020. His topic is audio-visual speech separation using variational auto-encoders.
- Predrag Pilipovic February 17th, 2020Predrag Pilipovic is a Masters intern in the Perception Team, since February to July 2020. His topic is coupled audio-visual multi-speaker tracking.
- Álvaro González Jiménez February 17th, 2020Álvaro González Jiménez is a Masters intern at the Perception Team from February to July 2020. His topic is probabilistic losses for robust deep regression.
- Elsa Marie August 28th, 2019Elsa Marie was a Masters Student at Perception Team working on speaker identification and verification. She defended on June 2019 obtaining one of the highest scores that year. Elsa then joined KTH to finish her studies.
- Vadim Sushko August 22nd, 2019Vadim was a Master student at Perception Team working on the relation between people’s gaze and objects. Vadim defended his Masters Thesis in June 2019 and obtained an outstanding mark.
- Wei Wang April 6th, 2018Wei Wang will defend his PhD in May 2018, with very nice contributions in computer vision, in particular in the use of deep learning (often based on recurrent networks and variational auto-encoders) for face analysis and synthesis. I had the pleasure to publish with him and to be part of his PhD ...
- Yutong Ban November 26th, 2016Yutong is a PhD Candidate at the Perception Team under the supervision of Radu Horaud and mysefl. Yutong has worked on variational Bayes approximations with applications to multiple object tracking.. He also investigated how to take into account robot’s head movements ...
- Alessio Xompero July 28th, 2016Masters I co-supervised Alessio‘s Masters Thesis with a very nice article on multiple speaker tracking that will appear soon in CVIU . Alessio is now a PhD Student at Queen Mary University London. References
- Dan Xu July 20th, 2016I co-supervised Dan’s PhD when I was in University of Trento. I was also part of his PhD Jury! Dan’s PhD lead to many nice contributions, for instance retrieving images from sketches . Right now, Dan is a post-doctoral fellow in the Visual Geometry Group at University of ...
- Sergey Tulyakov July 20th, 2016PhD I collaborated with Sergey during his last year of PhD and we developed a very nice method for remote heart-rate estimation in unrestricted videos. Looking forward for some more challenges on face analysis! References