- Yutong Ban November 26th, 2016 PhD Yutong is a PhD at the Perception Team under the supervision of Radu Horaud. I co-supervise him working on variational Bayes approximations with applications to multiple object tracking . References
- Dan Xu July 20th, 2016 PhD I co-supervised Dan’s PhD leading to some nice contributions on retrieving images from sketches . Dan’s PhD is promising and exciting! References
- Sergey Tulyakov July 20th, 2016 PhD I collaborated with Sergey during his last year of PhD and we developed a very nice method for remote heart-rate estimation in unrestricted videos. Looking forward for some more challenges on face analysis! References
- Dionyssos Kounades-Bastian May 2nd, 2016 PhD I am actively involved in co-supervising Dionyssos‘s PhD. We are doing many interesting things in sound source modeling and separation. In particular the separation of moving sources and low-rank parameter sound source modeling. Related publications are: , including a Best Student Paper Award.
- Israel Dejene Gebru February 20th, 2016 PhD Part of Israel‘s PhD is devoted to the detection and localization of speakers using audio-visual data. We proposed different methods that were published in different venues . He will most likely defend end 2016/beginning 2017. References
- Alessio Xompero July 28th, 2016 Masters I co-supervised Alessio‘s Masters Thesis with a very nice article on multiple speaker tracking that will appear soon in CVIU . Alessio is now a PhD Student at Queen Mary University London. References
- Maxime Janvier May 20th, 2014 PhD and Masters I co-supervised Maxime during his Masters Thesis and the beginning of his PhD (before I went to Italy). Our studies covered mainly the topic of sound event classification and were successfully published in . Maxime is currently a research engineer in signal processing and neural software for ...